TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR THE HIRE OF CEDAR COTTAGE
1. A deposit of £100 per week (£200 if booking from abroad) is required to secure the booking. The remainder must be paid six weeks before your holiday commences. For bookings made less than six weeks before the start of your holiday, the total amount must be paid in full. Payments to be made by bank transfer, Cheque or cash. Failure to pay the balance of the total holiday cost by the date due may result in cancellation of the booking and the accommodation may be re let. In this event the deposit is non refundable.
2. Security deposit. A returnable security deposit of £100 will be taken either by bank transfer one week before your arrival date or if paying by Cheque it must be included in the payment of the balance six weeks before your arrival date (Note, if coming from abroad to avoid bank charges the security deposit must be in cash on arrival). Key security The key must be returned at the end of your stay, failure to do so will incur costs (change of locks etc.) which will be taken from the security deposit. The security deposit will be returned in full provided the cottage is left in a satisfactory condition and the key is returned on departure.
3. Cancellation policy. As with other holiday bookings once the deposit is paid, we are committed to holding the dates for you, likewise you are responsible for the total cost of the holiday. Please advise us, as soon as possible, by email, in the event of you having to cancel your booking. We will do our best to relet the accommodation and will make a refund less admin costs if we are able to do so. We strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance.
Arrival time is
onwards and departure time is by 10-00 a.m.
5. Only the persons listed on the booking form are allowed in the property during your stay. The property is for two Adults only.
6. No pets or animals of any type are allowed in the cottage.
7. No smoking is allowed on the premises. Failure to comply with this request may result in you being asked to leave and no refund will be made.
8. Any damage to the property made during you stay will be the responsibility of the Hirer, and the cost shall be demanded in full. Minor breakages will not normally be charged but should be replaced or reported immediately directly to us either by email or text in order for us to arrange replacement.
9. The Hirer is responsible for the property and expected to take all reasonable care of it. The property and all equipment supplied for your use must be left clean and tidy at the end of the holiday period. We have a right to inspect the property prior to your departure.
10. Baggage and personal belongings left in the property, or loss or damage to any vehicle whilst staying at the cottage are at the Hirers risk at all times, and no responsibility can be accepted for, expense, accident, injury or inconvenience to persons arising during your stay.
11. If the property become uninhabitable for what ever reason, we will do our best to find you alternative suitable accommodation, failure on our part to do so will result in a full refund and no further liability will accepted.